Thursday, March 01, 2012

March of Champions



"Go on Giggsy!" As Sir Ryan goes, I go at times. Hoping the legend's late goal last Sunday is a sign of things to come.







Back in Ottawa and on the blog after a great couple of weeks. I enjoyed my trip to home, even if it might have been a reminder as to why I am more than happy to be away from the Island during its crazy ahrsh winters.

There was an old advertisement on my mind today.

“If I give you a clean sheet, what will you write?
Will your words be long and graceful, or short and sweet?
Will it be poetry, or just plain English?
If you have something to say, say it now.
For soon, always too soon my sheet will be filled.
And this chapter will end sure as the next will begin.
With a clean sheet…
new authors…
and a million possibilities.”



Looking forward to a great March!