Sunday, June 21, 2009

Heading Home...




Pictures. Pre-wedding at the driving range. My t-shirt that I wore all around Vegas is still around. And then me wearing a tuxedo... last time?





Sunday, June 21st, 2009... Live from the Logan Airport, it's Joel heading home to PEI. Since I keep personal things off here, I will only say that it was an emotional roller coaster lately and I am ready for home. The law of attraction has been studied and re-studied lately but I am not going to make any comments on here that will get me into (more) trouble. In short, I am "right some ready" for the "Oy-land".

I went to the Sox-Braves last night and ate at Giacomo's Boston North End this afternoon after going to an I-Max movie. Fun to play tourist once in awhile. My plane leaves tomorrow at 8:15 AM. Think I am going to hit the hot tub first. Now...