Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Reason I Moved Back to the Northeast...











Canadian Thanksgiving at its best. Late night shenanigans on Friday with the family. I can't show the other pictures from this file with the Mom and Craig on Friday night but the 3 AM catch up of all the news with my brother was indeed a highlight. I was a king for a day meaning I could do no wrong on Saturday with my nephew Thomas at my side. Family photo day was followed by some pre-flight leaves raking with Papa on Sunday morning. Samuel once again had me wondering if it's possible if something that damn cute could be related to me. Then finally, one more night of debauchery with the Arsenault lads in the Byward Market on Sunday Night/Monday morning... yeah, I think getting closer to home was a great decision!